Please note that the booking form was updated on 22nd October 2015. There are three main changes, which have been implemented as a result of small number of problems, all at parties for teenagers. These are:
- A reminder that the hirer must ensure people attending the event do not cause a nuisance to local residents at any time, including when at the end of the event
- An increase in the number of adults needed to supervise an event, now 1 per 10 under 18’s attending
- A reminder that the Village Hall Management Committee may expel any person wilfully damaging or destroying any property belonging to the Hall (including fire extinguishers), can require compensation in full and will consider prosecution
If you wish to book the Hall on a regular basis please email the Bookings Secretary c/o GMvillagehall@gmail.com to confirm availability and discuss fees.
Using the recreation ground
The Village Hall Managmeent Committee is not responsible for bookings on the recreation ground. Please contact the parish clerk to check availability of the recreation ground before booking facilities at the hall.
The following charges apply from 1st April 2015
|Casual hire or users which are not community groups||Hire Charge|
|Standard Rate: For hire of the entire Hall, including use of the kitchen, but excluding changing rooms and showers.||
£10 per hour
Minimum fee £30 +£5 for each additional ½ hour
|Shower Charge: For any use of showers for a period of up to 5 hrs.||£30 per hire|
|Access to Lobby: For use of entrance lobby and toilets without use of other hall facilities||£8 per hire|
|Regular community users||Hire Charge|
|Monthly user: For hire of the entire Hall, including use of the kitchen, but excluding changing rooms and showers.||£8 per hour + £4 for each additional ½ hour|
|Weekly user: For hire of the entire Hall, including use of the kitchen, but excluding changing rooms and showers.||£7 per hour + £3.50 for each additional ½ hour|
|Daily / several times per week: For hire of the entire Hall, including use of the kitchen, but excluding changing rooms and showers.||£6 per hour + £3 for each additional ½ hour|
|Other items||Hire Charge|
|BBQ including gas Available to local community groups only. To be cleaned before return.||£10 per day|
|Tables & chairs Available to local groups and residents subject to availability.||£10 per day regardless of number hired|
- Charges will be made on the period booked, or from the time the key is collected until the time it is returned, whichever is the greater.
- The hire charge includes the use of tables, chairs and crockery. These may only be used inside the hall and are not to be taken outside.
- Full terms and conditions are provided in the booking form.